For ANY video on Vocabslam.com, click the YouTube button, which brings you to the video on YouTube. Once you are there, click "Sign In" below the video (if you are already not signed in). When you are signed in, click the comment box below the video that says "Respond to this video..." Next, click "Create a video response". Then,
- Choose a video you may already have in the video list box, or to create a new video, click Upload a Video, then Start, then Record from webcam.
- You may see a box that says "Adobe Flash Player Settings" If so, click the "Allow" button.
- Start recording, click "Upload" when finished.
- Fill out label information:
Title: VocabSlam (insert the word)
Description: Vocabslam (insert the word)
Tags: Vocabslam, (insert the word), SAT, GRE
- Click "View on Video Page" to preview. If you're satisfied, return to VocabSlam and click "Upload Video Reply!" for that same word.
- You will see the title of your video in the video list box. Click the title and then "Use the selected video" button.
Note: For more help visit YouTube Help or email us at Dan@vocabslam.com
If you would like to be featured on our official YouTube channel, send your raw video file to Dan@vocabslam.com. If the file size is too large, contact Dan for further options.